Home Page Play games in the arcade * * Home Page Home Page Home Page
  Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to supermarionumb3rs

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Home Page Home Page  [ 2 posts ] 
  Print view | E-mail friend
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:53 pm 

Starlord, Rocket, Groot, Drax, and Gamora are back in this action packed sequel. Our band of misfit heroes encounters new enemies and allies as they save the Galaxy for the second time, with an all new sound track.

I have just got back from seeing this movie and it is awesome! This movie answers any questions that you would of had after the first one. The action was great and the comedy was so funny that I need stitches. The trailer did fool me on who the true villain in this movie was. Not to also mention that Baby Groot was too cute. I highly recognize this movie to others.

Been gaming since day 1.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:27 am 
Site Admin

Highscores: 3
Well I can assure, this is my new favorite Marvel film! I love it! Vol. 2 not only surpasses its predecessor, but it fixes some of the flaws we had in the first film, which even then weren't that bad. I loved the first film and goddamn the sequel was beautiful!
I won't spoil anything if anyone happens to read this forum and not seen the movie, but if you haven't seen the movie, SEE IT! Or otherwise I shall name you Taserface and haze you with that until you die in an explosion - okay, enough spoilers for now Nitsua. Baby Groot was adorable, Gamora had more character development and was a lot more interesting than in the first film. Mantis is a lot of fun, Drax is hilarious, Star-Lord is awesome as always, Rocket sells every scene he's in, and Ego really is a fitting name - okay Nitsua! Spoilers! And the ending made me cry. The movie actually made me cry to the one character I never thought I would feel so sad for. But it did, and it was amazing! Beautiful! Worth every penny! And made me a lot more sadder than the death in The Walking Dead - DAMN IT NITSUA!

P.S. Mary Poppins is a cool dude!

ImageImage

Report this post

Search for:
Home Page Home Page  [ 2 posts ]